HJU has student exchange programs between seven universities in three different countries. If you are a student enrolled in one of these schools and are interested in studying in Japan, please contact the person in charge of international programs at your university. The application process must go through your university, in order to study abroad at HJU.
HJU’s Partner Schools (as of March, 2017)
- Bowling Green State University (Ohio, USA)
- College of Saint Elizabeth (New Jersey, USA)
- University of Tennessee at Martin (Tennessee, USA)
- Wesleyan College (Georgia, USA)
- Sookmyung Women's University (Seoul, Korea)
- Shandong University (Jinan, China)
- Xiamen University of Technology (Xiamen, China)
For more information: http://www2.hju.ac.jp/~kokusai/exchange_e.html
ACUCA Student Mobility Scheme (SMS)
HJU is a member institution of ACUCA (Association of Cristian Universities and Colleges in Asia), which consists of 59 schools from eight countries and regions. It offers a signature program called ‘SMS’ (Student Mobility Scheme) which facilitates student exchange programs between member institutions providing financial support to the participants.
If your university or college belongs to ACUCA and you are interested in the SMS, contact the international affairs office or equivalent office at your school.
For your reference, see the website (http://www.acuca.net/).