Internships and Jobs After Graduation
Recent Internships Completed by GSE students
GSE students are encouraged to explore their passions, and gain experience through internships. Students have completed a wide variety of internships with international organizations, NGOs, and in the private sector. Students usually get internships when they are juniors. The length varies from one day to one month. You can organize internships by yourself or you can get support from the Career Center.
You can explore your passion and develop your knowledge and skills!
NGOs / NPOs
- YMCA Hiroshima
- Designing for Social Innovation and Leadership (DSIL)
- UNITAR Hiroshima
- International Red Cross Hiroshima
- World Friendship Center
- Labo International Exchange Foundation
- Human Academy
- Hiroshima International School
- Royal Crown Hotel Cambodia
- Meitetsu World Travel
- Mazda Logistics
Information and Communications
- The Chugoku Sinbun Co., Ltd.
Banking and Insurance
- Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.
- Sony Assurance Inc.
- Satake Corporation
- Mazda Motor Corporation
Jobs After Graduation
Upon finishing the GSE program, our students are well prepared for leadership and management track positions in both Japan and internationally. Students may continue to graduate schools overseas or be prepared to work at international companies, NPOs, and governmental organizations. Before graduation, we make sure our students are given the skills, tools and support they need to be successful in the job-hunting process. Employers have been impressed with GSE students' English ability, maturity, and skills.
Placement of Graduates(2015～2019)
Medical and Health Care and Welfare
- The Japanese Red Cross Society
Foreign Embassy/ Public Organization
- Philippine Embassy, Osaka
- Hiroshima Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Emirates Airline
- Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.
- Hiroden Air Support Co.,Ltd.
- Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel
- C.B.H Inc.
- Toyoko Inn Co.,Ltd.
- ANA CROWNE PLAZA HIROSHIMA
- PRINCE HOTELS, INC.
- H.I.S. Co., Ltd.
- JTB Chugoku Shikoku Corp.
- Niitech Co., Ltd
- SENKO Co., Ltd.
- GMO AD Partners Inc.
- Hiroshima YMCA School of Languages
- AIC education Ltd.
Banking and Insurance
- The Hiroshima Bank, Ltd.